Tuesday, May 31, 2005

'Resurrected' Blog

I named this blog Pseudo-philosophies because I did not major in Philosophy but in Literature. Philosophy is interesting but heavy to absorb and study. There are so many philosophers, from Aristotle to Confucius but actually I feel that one word sums up their teachings : subjectivity. Probably what justifies their recognition is their education and sense. My "subjective perceptions" are definitely inferior to theirs but they are not necessarily redundant. We base our perceptions on life anyway. We have a common basis. Oh no, I'm spurting out crap here. Gosh! How the mind can deviate in its thought processes! Oh well, let it be then. That is why I included the word "pseudo" in my blog name. It means fake! I know my limitations and inabilities. Hehe. Wo Bu Shi Bu Zi Liang Li! My thoughts can vary in range from the simplest to the most profound. It depends on circumstances.

This is my second time creating a blog and it seems to have succeeded... so far... I had problems with the template changes at my first attempt and it took me a long time, as you can see, for me to bounce back to create another one. The first one is left rotting somewhere in cyberspace.

My friend read it and she thinks it is cool! Wow! I thought it was nerdy but she actually read the entries! This means a lot. Thank you Hazel, you're a darling! It must be due to the template colours another friend used in it. She used tones of green, which I like as I look at them longer (alliteration!) It means nature and provides an outlet for rest for my eyes. I'm a nature-lover! I remember the Rockie Mountains in Canada.......way out of this world man! I had actually deleted my blog by mistake but she brought it back to life for me!! She made my blog wonderful!! Thank you Frances, you're a genius!! Hazel's friend too, said my blog rocks. Woa!

No comments: