Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Travelling on the MRT just gets worse.

Actually witnessing able-bodied ladies who sit in the reserved seats, where the only baggage(pun) they carry is a shopping bag or their handbag, is really irritating. They try to cover up their misdeed by either using their handphone, sleeping or talking to their companion. This detestable behaviour simply cynicises my desire to ask for a seat. I cannot stand too long due to my leg condition. I feel tempted to take a picture of such outrageous behaviour but I don't want to taint my camera with their images. Can you blame me for loudly remarking on these idiotic people?!

The horrid manners of MRT commuters has taken a new turn, with people turning a blind eye to the sight of a girl being molested. I would have been incensed if I had been there. The sole person who tried to prevent the crime had no backup from the rest of the people present! Can you imagine how selfish Singaporeans have become?!

No comments: