Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SG's transport system

There have been complaints and disgruntled remarks about our transport system. I have an opposing view towards some of them. I present my opinion in numerical points.

1) Overcrowding is something normal. So is switching transport modes.

2) We don't need to deal with strikes by the staff, dirty vehicles or the inadequacy of facilities for the disabled.

3) The government is doing all it can to address these grouses. Give it time.

The latest update is that the entire Circle Line will be opening in 2 months' time. I am happy that I have more places nearer to my doorstep. There are:

1) SAM via Bras Basah station
2) Island Creamery at Serene Centre via Botanic Gardens station
3) Holland Village via the station of the same name(in case my god-brother wants to go there)
4) Colonial bungalows at Portsdown Road via one-north station(to take photos of the vintage homes)

No comments: