Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flexibility in dealing with students

I usually try to reward my students when they do well in their subjects, or motivate them to go on trying when they lose confidence.

I buy stationery or their favourite item for them, but I am going to do it in a different way this time. I am going to treat them. I was inspired to do so when I saw a teacher with her students at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant. I am going to meet 3 of my students on Wednesday, to give them a treat. I know it will make a difference to them. :)

Flexibility is important in educating youths. We must cater to their needs with different methods, depending on their characters and preferences. Using the same method for different students may not be effective for all of them, and resources are wasted in the process.

No comments: