Saturday, March 12, 2011

Answers to Writer's Block questions

(This is based on Livejournal.)

1. If you could turn back time, how far back would you go?
Ans: I would go to either the 1960s of Singapore, when life was simpler and cheaper, or to the Regency era, when Jane Austen's characters were living and everything about their lifestyle seemed so appealing.

2. If you were a country, what would be your national anthem?
Ans: It would contain ideals of unity, harmony, peace and collective welfare.

3. If I were able to transform into any object while carrying conscious thoughts for only 24 hours, I think I would be...
Ans:...a dog. I would like to understand what it thinks and goes through, especially an abused one.

4. Was there ever a fictional character whom you admired so much that you strived to be like him or her?
Ans: Yes. The character is Elizabeth Bennet. I admire her wit and thought process in the novel, and how she ultimately learns more about herself and others, growing and maturing with time.

5. If you won a trip to anywhere, where would you go and why?
Ans: England. There are so many other parts that I want to go to, especially since it is the core centre of the literary journey I embarked on in my degree.

No comments: