Sunday, August 17, 2008

Latest update on my life

It has been so long since I've last written any entries. It has been 3 months! I guess I am just lazy at having to update my blog, though my initial purpose for doing so was to let my students read my thoughts on current affairs. Nowadays, I discuss it with them during lessons.

I have been busy reading the exhaustive number of books I bought as well as trying to meet the deadlines of my writing projects. :S My first book has come out and is being sold in Popular Bookshop. It is dedicated to my late mum who was the one who suggested this idea of freelance writing to me :D I've submitted my second manuscript and have 3 books left. My motivation for entering this line is to introduce societal concerns to students through my passages and questions. I hope to come up with a second blog on the books I've read. I want to share them with fellow bookworms around the world. Incidentally, I never fail to get books whenever I go to Page One at Vivocity. It has so many books in so many genres as well as multimedia, stationery and magazines.

I do hope to go back to Charismatic sessions at CTK. The last time I went for it was 3 months back. I miss going for it but I need to find the right time to do so.

No comments: