Sunday, September 25, 2005

A Day in the Life of a Coffeeshop Muser

I was eating at the same coffeeshop I had encountered bad service at sometime back. This time the lady was really polite towards me. Maybe she was tired or in a bad mood that night, or maybe it was due to condescension of a radical division. I'm just guessing.

I was just looking around while waiting for my food and a few customers caught my eye. There was a lady eating alone like I was but she finished her food in record time. Woa, I thought only guys could achieve that. No offence to her. A mother and son were eating at another table and all they ate was plain rice with omelette. I don't think that will suffice for me, as it is very bland in taste and I will need more dishes to complement my rice. A big group of students were having dinner after school and they reminded me of my schooldays when I would have a meal with my good friends too. We used to patronise this Japanese restaurant along Upper Thomson Road.

No comments: