Thursday, September 29, 2005

Home Alone

My parents are on a cruise and I've been left alone at home for close to a week. There are pros and cons. I can get to cook when I usually can't, because my mum doesn't trust my cleaning skills! Lol. True! It does get quiet though. I have to keep either the tv or the radio on so that there's some noise. I keep more lights on because I'm alone.

On the rational side, I have responsibilites and tasks to fulfill. It takes some effort to remember to carry them out but it tests my maturity and independent nature, that I can be trusted. I've another chance to show this in Oct.

I miss my parents though. When my dad called back, I was glad to hear his voice. They are coming back tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to find out about their travels and tell them about this fabulous lunch I had after a baptism service. I pray God brings them back safely to me. :)

No comments: